Crisaborole is an exciting asset that may represent a true paradigm shift in the treatment of Atopic Dermatitis and can establish Pfizer as a category leader in medical dermatology, a strategic imperative for the Immunology & Inflammation group. With the impending launch of crisaborole globally, we need to shape the market by thoroughly understanding the current market place and develop the ideal platform to launch crisaborole and to continue to support the launch of crisaborole in the US. This new role, as a Crisaborole Global Director - HCP and patient activation, will be a team player and have a unique opportunity to globalize this exciting new medicine, build something entirely new and shape the scientific and medical environment to enhance patient outcomes.
The colleague will be responsible for developing the short and long-term strategy for the HCP and patient market activation plan. To achieve this, they will partner closely with Medical, Health and Economic Outcomes Research and external affairs colleagues to discover insights and develop the scientific and management narrative around Atopic Dermatitis, including the burden of disease, it's nomenclature, current treatment and the appropriate integration of new options. They will also collaborate closely with HealthCare Professionals (HCPs), HCP professional bodies and patient advocacy groups to help inform and disseminate the narrative and solutions. The colleague will also work closely with early commercial development colleagues to ensure that a consistent HCP market activation approach is defined and executed across the entire AD spectrum. This will fuel the success and growth of crisaborole and for future Pfizer medicines.
This position will report to Senior Director Crisaborole Global Team Lead, I&I Marketing.
* Develop and implement the short and long term Atopic Dermatitis HCP and patient AD activation strategy with a comprehensive plan. The objective is to clearly articulate the disease state, highlight the unmet needs in AD and to develop a construct to help inform the appropriate use of current and future AD medications to enhance patient outcomes. * Lead the development of rich and executable key patient and caregiver insights and a robust patient market analytics plan. * Establish a Patient Centre Of Excellence by understanding the patient journey and leading patient market development and segmentation. Develop above country/region innovative marketing campaigns/promotion and patient support services with rich country collaboration that can be adopted by countries. * Drive organizational commitment to patient centricity. * Partner with corporate and external affairs to develop meaningful relationships with patient organizations to facilitate the brand imperatives, including but not limited to enhancing patient advocacy. * Responsible for development, coordination and execution of plans to maximize patient awareness, pull through of brand differentiation, and motivation of care seeking behaviors. * Partner with Medical, Regulatory, Legal and OL team to develop the patient education and programs. * Management of agency and budget. * Be a team player, be patient obsessed and Own it. Drive a high performance OWN-IT culture by fostering innovation, customer focus, personal accountability and a commitment for results.
* Minimum 10 years pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry experience within marketing, strategy, new product launch or business development. * Global or Regional/Country Marketing. * Willingness to challenge the status-quo, strong communication, confidence & flexibility in multi-cultural setting. * Successful track record of delivering commercial growth and driving performance through teams. * Ability to liaise with many different functions and colleagues and lead by influence effectively to implement strategies with internal/external stakeholders. * Demonstrated strong analytical skills, including capabilities for uncovering deep customer insights, and acting upon customer needs. * Experience representing opportunities and brand plans to senior leadership. * Hands-on experience leading communication platforms, managing agencies and/or other related projects. * Experience interfacing/collaborating with Regulatory, Medical, Legal and other functions. * Prior experience in Inflammation & Immunology is a plus, but not required. * BA/BS - degree required. Advance degree preferred.
* Building and monitoring brand budgets. * Building forecasts and operating expenses.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: April 12, 2019 * ELIGIBLE for Relocation Package * ELIGIBLE for Employee Referral Bonus
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.