About Us - Family First Home Companions
Family First Home Companions provides older adults the ability to live life the way they want; independently and on their own terms. Our services provide in-home assistance to help with daily activities such as, meal preparation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, errands, bathing and dressing supervision, and general support in the home.
Why Work With FFHC?
- Training provided, along with ongoing mentorship from experienced caregivers
- Flexible start date, hours and the ability to create a schedule that fits your life
- Annual performance and wage reviews
- Constant office support and follow up calls
- Meal preparation, medication reminders and light housekeeping
- Transportation to doctor appointments, grocery shopping and community activities
- Fall prevention, household assistance and supervision